User Experience Architect & Technical Publications Specialist
Scott is extremely passionate about integrating the best user experience into every product solution and being a zealous advocate for the end user. His keen user perspective allows him to see what others cannot and then articulate that insight in convincing fashion. Scott’s ability to work comfortably and confidently with all contributors makes him a trusted leader in designing and developing a highly intuitive and usable product. See for yourself the difference that he can make.
Facts about Scott
- Scott has authored two books: The first book gives light-hearted, practical advice to males about shopping for and with women. The other book is about the process of generating ideas and turning them into reality.
- Scott loves to chase balls around as much as dogs as long as the ball is on a tennis or basketball court.
- Being always curious, Scott once stuck his tongue on a clothesline pole in frigid South Dakota during his early childhood. Newsflash – the pole won!
- Scott’s lovely wife Helen has endured 32 years with him! They have three children and three grandkids. We are avid readers and love watching all kinds of documentaries.
- Scott is loyal to only 5 schools: Iowa State, North Carolina, Wichita State, Nebraska, and Kansas.
“Leader – He will listen much more than he speaks, and rarely interrupts. This is especially an act of great difficulty, for most want to constantly profess their ignorance, rather than be silent and learn.” Author Unknown
Bachelor of Science in Engineering Operations with an Emphasis in Engineering Journalism, Iowa State University